Sunday, September 11, 2011

Issues

I think we all know I have issues.  :)  What I'm having issues with today, is the amount of time it's taking me to get my grades back from my professors.  Obviously, I'm required to turn in my assignments on time to avoid penalty.  During the summer, I turned in one paper at 12:01 a.m. and was penalized.  I ended up with an 89.3 in the class.  Did she give me an 'A?'  Crap no.  It's my only B.  So here I am, using my time more wisely.  I turned in two papers in August that I still haven't received a grade for!  I realize that these Ph.D's are busy, but really?  In two weeks you couldn't find time to give me a little feedback?  I've turned in four more papers since then!  Hope I was on the right track!! 

Enough ranting.  Here are a couple of pictures from this week. 

Lane came running in the living room wearing this get up promising to protect me from all monsters and rangers (?).  Please keep in mind that the only movies he's ever watched are Rio and Toy Story.  The only television show he watches is Sponge Bob.  Hmmmm....


Aidyn looks like Boo from Monsters Inc. with these little piggy tails.




This week at school is Homecoming.  If you're not from a small town,  you can't possibly understand what this entails here.  It's CRAZY.  The toddlers around here even know what it is.  I'll sum it up like this:  On Friday when it's time for the parade, you could rob any place in town.  The bank is CLOSED so people can watch the parade.  Stay tuned for pictures.  You won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment