Monday, September 19, 2011

Homecoming

Last week was Homecoming here in RL.  Unfortunately, Monday was picture day.  I despise school pictures.  I looked 'special' in my picture last year.  "Lean forward, honey.  A little more.  Look to the left.  A little more.  Big smile, doll.  Open your eyes wide, hun."  Needless to say, I look like a deer in the headlights, with a broken neck, about to kiss the camera because I'm leaning so far.  I look like a stroke victim.  Anyhoo, Monday was Crazy Sock day.  I asked the photographer to take a picture of my black and orange striped socks to put in the yearbook.  He ix-nayed that.  I hate him. 

Tuesday was TV Character Day.  My friend was Miranda Lambert, sans guitar.  I was Vickie Lawerence from Mama's Family.  I ended up looking like my grandma. 


Wednesday was Class Color Day.  In Elementary, we don't choose a color, so Maranda and I wore some shirts we'd bought this summer for Twin Day (which was cancelled due to stupid picture day...).



Friday was Wild about the Steers Day.  I haven't gotten all the pictures from that day yet.  It was wild all day!

Here's a photo of Lane with his teacher, Mrs. Myers.  He loves her.  In fact, he loves her so much that he wouldn't sit with me at the pep rally because he wanted to sit with her.  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment