Friday, October 28, 2011

A Week in Pictures

This week has been something else.  It's flown by, but been slow day by day.  I'm perfectly aware that that doesn't make any sense, and I don't want to talk about it.  On Monday I had District Cross Country.  My kids were awesome and we'll be going to the Regional Meet in Arlington next weekend.  On Tuesday, Aidyn made an omelet in the floor. 

Here's how the conversation went:
Me: Aidyn, get out of here.
AA: What  you doin?
Me: Cleaning up this mess.
AA: Those eggs?
Me: Yes, those are eggs.
AA: What happened?
Me: Some little girl cracked 7 eggs on the floor.
AA: Huh?

It's like chasing around a gallon of snot.  They don't scoop, or soak up!  It was gross. 

Here are some cute pictures of my sweetie pies.  They went to the Black-Out Pep Rally last night in the gym.  Our Cheer Sponsor, M, sells all this glowy stuff and of course we had to have one of everything.  They both have in glowing vampire teeth.



Aidyn didn't go to the Pep-Rally.  We stayed home and watched the baseball game.

This is my hat that she's wearing.  I wore it to school yesterday, and I also rode my broom to work this morning. 


The most exciting adventure this week happened on Wednesday.  At Cross Country practice, I was tying orange tape in the trees every half mile.  Around mile 2, I jumped out of my car and the rocks slipped out from under me.  I scraped my leg, hit my arm down my running board and car, and broke my butt.  Seriously.  It hurt so bad, but I still had a mile to go.  If Trint hits me on the butt one more time, he's going to need an eye patch.  (If you don't want to see old lady booty, don't scroll down...You've been warned...)



Here's to next week...

1 comment: