Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Her Birfday...(x2)

The 29th was my darling Rachel's birthday.  She turned 12!!  I can't believe it.  Everyday I'm amazed at how she's changing and what she's discovering.  She brings Trint and I and her brother and sister joy every day!

On her actual birthday, our family came to eat shrimp and celebrate. 


After the shrimp, broccoli and cheese casserole (yum!), pasta salad, and homemade cupcakes, we had... SUCKERS!!



(I really do bathe my children.  I'm not sure what happened here.  Cake and lightning storm?)


We all played and had a great time.



The weekend before, Grandma and PawPaw came to visit. 



On October 3rd, my sweet niece turned 2!  Sometimes I think about stealing her away from my sister, but then I realize that I have three of my own.  That's good for now... Saturday we celebrated Cady's birthday.  She was so precious, and we had a great time indulging in chocolate- chocolate everything!






Currently, my oldest daughter is being held hostage in her room by our attack cat, Flower.  It may have something to do with this get up...


No comments:

Post a Comment